*[CiteScore 2021 counts the citations received in 2018-2021 to articles, reviews, conference papers, book chapters and data papers published in 2018-2021, and divides this by the number of publications published in 2018-2021.]
SNIP (Source Normalized Impact per Paper)*: expected
*[Source Normalized Impact per Paper measures actual citations received relative to citations expected for the serial’s subject field.]
SJR (SCImago Journal Rank)*: expected
*[SCImago Journal Rank measures weighted citations received by the serial. Citation weighting depends on subject field and prestige (SJR) of the citing serial.]
*[CiteScoreTracker 2022 will continue to update on a monthly basis until the next annual CiteScore calculation, which is scheduled for Spring 2023]
SCIENTIFIC CULTURE has achieved a significant ranking in 7 scientific categories compared to Scopus Journals in a global scale.
- 91st rank Arts and Humanities-History (No 123 out of 1499 Scopus Journals)
- 80th rank in Arts and Humanities-Conservation (No 19 out of 96 Scopus Journals)
- 77th rank in Arts and Humanities – Archaeology (arts & humanities) (No 75 out of 335 Scopus Journals)
- 74th rank in Social Sciences- Archaeology (No 73 out of 289 Scopus Journals)
- 56th rank in Social Sciences-Social Sciences (miscellaneous) (No 186 out of 426 Scopus Journals)
- 53rd rank in Arts and Humanities-Arts and Humanities (miscellaneous) (No 174 out of 376 Scopus Journals)
- 39th rank in Environmental Science-Environmental Science (miscellaneous) (No 81 out of 133 Scopus Journals).
*Derived from: Scopus